Atrix 4G Motorola mobile phone has had listings at both Amazon and Costco spotted. Bafflingly, each results have had the smartphone listed at a modest $150 which in the days of mobile phones that selling price 470 PD is a true, actual steal. While we aren’t sure if there is certainly been a error somewhere or if it certainly is the official cost, we are wishing it is the second option.
The Atrix will feature a dual-core (1GHz each) Nvidia Tegra 2 Cpu (+ 1 GB RAM) under the cover which is more than enough to spark an interest in the community. It’s just competitors will be LG’s offering in the Optimus 2X that is also flaunting a Dual-core 1GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 chipset. Other features also include-
* A 4-inch capacitive touchscreen encased in Gorilla glass making it scratch resistant and sturdy (540 x 960 pixel resolution, 24-bit color – the world’s first qHD [Quarter High Definition])
* 3 and 4G capable HSDPA speeds (up to 14.4Mbps), Wi-Fi with DLNA compliance
* GPS with A-GPS support and possible a newer version of the MotoNav software
* Bluetooth with A2DP + EDR
* a 5MP AF camera with an LED flash featuring image stabilization and geotagging
* Stereo FM radio
* HDMI out port
* 3.5mm handsfree socket
* MicroSD card support plus 16GB internal storage (up to 48GB of memory in total)
The Motorola Atrix 4G mobile phone will come out operating on Android 2.2 Froyo, and is until now only planned for an AT&T locked launch. However, we’re wishing it does come out in some other territories shortly at that fantastic cost.