Shahrukh Khan’s House Caught Minor Fire

Shahrukh Khan’s House Caught Minor Fire

Shahrukh Khan’s house caught minor fire

Reportedly, Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan’s house caught minor fire on Thursday night. His palatial Mannat bungalow is located at Bandra’s Bandstand.

According to sources Shahrukh Khan’s house caught minor fire due to a short circuit which was occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan. The fire alarm of bungalow was set off.

When Shahrukh Khan’s house caught minor fire due to short circuit, the security guards alarmingly called fire brigade which rushed 2 fire engines to King Khan’s bungalow.

Since it was a minor blaze, so was quickly controlled by the fire fighters.

Shahrukh took to twitter and wrote; “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ didn’t seem viable though.”

Search Terms:

Pin It