Actress Celina Jaitley’s room caught fire

Bollywood actress Celina Jaitley closely escaped death. All of a immediate her room caught fire. She was sleeping in her room but with the continuous bark of her dog, Gooblee, she woke up. She was stunned to discover that the television set in her room sparked and caught fire. There was smoke all over the house.

She used her presence of mind and instantly sprung to the situation and unplug the main switch. She directly escaped the life threatening scenario as the TV set was just a few inches away from her bed! Fortunately, she escapes the horrible circumstance.

Not too long ago, the actress hit the news for her secret engagement with Dubai based hotelier Peter Haag.

Search Terms:

Pin It